Family law and divorce cases are often contentious, emotional, and challenging. At Khatami Law, your family is our priority. Our family law firm handles all the legal issues that arise within domestic relationships – from married spouses, domestic partners, to same-sex couples. No matter what kind of family-related challenge you are currently facing, you can count on our family law lawyers to find the best possible solution for everyone involved.
Benefits of Working with Khatami Law:
- Proven results: Results matter to us because we understand that the outcome of a case can affect your family and relationships in many ways. We always strive for the best possible outcome and work hard to make sure our results align with your goals.
- Communication: When we handle a case, we clearly explain all your options and carefully weigh the potential outcomes so you can make informed decisions about your future.
- Trial experience: Having litigated many cases, we bring extensive courtroom experience. Our trial attorneys are ready to take a case to court when necessary.
Whether we are pursuing a settlement or preparing for trial, we put your best interests first. Learn more about how our firm can help you by scheduling an initial consultation.
Experience You Can Trust, Every Step of the Way
We understand that your family and home life is important to you and Khatami Law will go the extra mile to ensure that your family transitions go as smoothly as possible. When personal relationships are involved, emotions can run high, but our team will help you stay cool and focused on the case, and pave the way towards a sustainable resolution for your family.
We guide clients through many types of family law issues, including:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Alimony/spousal support
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence and protection orders
- Fathers’ rights
Discuss Your Family Law Matter with a Trusted Legal Advocate
When you need a hand to guide you through this difficult time, reach out to our firm and ask for a consultation. Take the first and most important step towards your peace of mind.
Call 916.788.4445 to get started. We offer case evaluations.Your Family Law Attorney Personalized, Determined Legal Care